While using Facebook it is expected that you might admin several groups and it is quite obvious that you might have deleted or permanently banned several Group members because of their unexpected and unwanted behaviors. The fact still cannot be denied that sometimes users may improve themselves and may become eligible to be a member of the Group from where they have been deleted and banned. In such cases, as a Group admin, you are required to remove the ban for that user so that he can be added back as a part of the Group. Only admins of a Group can remove the ban and as a group admin in Facebook if you want to remove ban for any user you are required to follow the steps given below:
- Provide appropriate credentials to logon to your Facebook account.
- From the left pane of the Facebook page click on the name of the Group from where you want to remove ban for a Facebook user.
- On the opened page click on the link displaying number of members of the group from the top center.
- On the opened page from All Members drop-down list click on Blocked option.
- On the opened page click locate the name of the user and click on Remove Banbutton.
- On the confirmation box click on Remove Ban button again to unblock the user.