System performance assessment is quite essential for both home users as well as in offices. Using this feature you can determine the workload on your computer and how the attached devices are performing. It is always a good practice to get a system performance report right after you install Windows 7 and use this report as a baseline parameter to assess the performance of your computer which may reduce by the time. You can generate system health report by following the steps given below:
- Logon to the Windows 7 computer with administrator account.
- Click on Start button.
- From the start menu right-click on Computer and from the menu click on Properties.
- On View basic information about your computer page click on No System Rating Available link present in System frame.
- On Rate and improve your computer's performance page in the left bar click on Advanced tools link.
- On Use these tools to get additional performance information page click on Generate a system health report link and wait till the report gets generated.