Posted in Software
PrimoPDF is a conversion tool that can be downloaded from the Internet. Since the application is a freeware users can download the full functioning version of the converter from the official website. The latest version of the software is capable of converting Word documents to PDF files and vice versa. Also the interface of the application is simpler and user friendly as compared to other such software applications available in the market. Moreover the application does not require any additional overhead while converting a Word document to PDF file as it tightly integrates itself with MS Word. If users want to create a PDF document they only need to print the document using PrimoPDF printer the option of which will be available once the application is successfully installed on the computer.
- The application helps in creating PDF files and allows users to enable security for the file at the same time.
- No additional training is required in order to use the software in fact any person who knows how to print a document can convert a Word document to the PDF file format using this freeware application.
- Various print options are available while converting document such as e-book quality computer screen quality etc.
- The application is also capable of converting PDF files to Word documents.
- While converting a PDF file to Word document using PrimoPDF the tables that are present in the PDF file are not accurately converted. Structure of the tables is lost.
Download Link: http://www.primopdf.com/download.aspx