BitComet is a versatile torrent client application that allows users to create their accounts which are stored and authenticated from the servers available at vendor’s site itself. These accounts can be used to logon when the client application is started so that the authenticity and genuineness of the user can be verified. Moreover, the application maintains the records of the authenticated users and displays their experiences in the form of stars and moons symbols. By default BitComet is configured to sign in to the registered users’ accounts automatically as soon as the application starts and in general conditions users are not required to sign out until there are specific reasons to do so. As a BitComet users in Windows 7 if you still want to configure the application so that it should not automatically sign in while starting up you are required to follow the steps given below:
- Start BitComet torrent client application instance after logging on to the computer.
- Go to Tools menu and from the list go to Options option.
- On the opened box from the left pane click on Service.
- From the right pane uncheck Sign in Comet Passport automaticallycheckbox.
- Finally click on Ok button to save the changes that you have recently made and restart the application.