Because of its uniqueness and user friendly nature, BitComet torrent client application is considered as one of the best torrent tool available on the Internet. As soon as the application is installed on a computer it automatically configures itself to become default downloading tool and integrates itself with almost every necessary programs that are installed in Windows 7. However there might be times when users have installed other torrent client applications and by mistake have made them as default. In such cases when users are not sure if BitComet is the default torrent client application, they can use the built-in tool in the application to check its status. As a BitComet user in Windows 7 if you want to verify if BitComet is default torrent client application you are required to follow the steps provided below:
- Logon to Windows 7 computer on which multiple torrent client applications are installed along with BitComet.
- Open BitComet application by double-clicking on its icon available on the desktop or start menu.
- Once opened, click on Tools menu and from the available list of options click on Option.
- On the opened box from the left pane click on Integration and from the right pane under Windows Integration category click on Check Now button.
- View the status of the application on the appeared box and click on Okbutton available.
- Close Options box when done.