Posted in Software
JNES Game Simulator is a freeware gaming simulation application which is mostly liked by the people who still are TV game lovers. The application works by mounting .nes files to the console which users get after successful installation of the application. With the help of the software users can enjoy almost all the games which were only available in earlier days were stored in the cartridges and required a dedicated gaming device. The best part is that users can easily apply cheat codes to the games with a few mouse clicks while using JNES. This was not an easy task while playing the games in earlier days.
- Users need not to purchase a dedicated video game device in order to play the games.
- The application also eliminates the requirement of a television set as users can play the games right on the computer systems or laptop PCs.
- Users can easily save or load the games as per their ease.
- Game files (.nes) are very small in sizes and occupy negligible space on computersâ€™ hard disks.
- Users may need to search around for the gaming (.nes) files.
- Not every game is available for the simulation application.
- Users may need to adjust screen resolutions in order to get appropriate output while playing games in JNES.
Download Link: http://jabosoft.com/?downloadid=210