Windows 7 is an operating system which is designed by Microsoft to satisfy every user's needs. This operating system can be used in production environments where there are several machines connected in a local area network and in home environments where users can enjoy the multimedia features offered Windows 7 for entertainment purposes. To make Windows 7 operating system even more fun Microsoft has provided a feature which can produce sounds whenever any toggle key is pressed. Toggle keys on your keyboard include Scroll Lock Caps Lock and Num Lock. This feature can also be enabled when a user is physically challenged and not fast enough to notice the frequent changes in the computer. You can enable the above feature on Windows 7 computer by following the steps given below:
- Logon to the Windows 7 computer.
- Right click on the desktop screen and from the menu click on Personalize.
- From the opened window in the bottom left corner click on Ease of Access Enter link and on the next page scroll down to the bottom and click on Make the keyboard easier to use link.
- On the opened page under Make it easier to type section check Turn on Toggle Keys checkbox and click on Ok button to make the settings permanent.
- Close all opened Windows.