How to Beautify Windows 7 Computer’s Ambience?
Posted in How-to, Windows-7
When Windows Vista was first introduced it had a unique and great feature known as Aero. This feature used to provide a transparent glassy look to all the Windows and other dialog boxes on which a user used to worked. In Windows 7 this technology is improved and users can modify this as per their requirements. In other words users can increase or decrease the transparency level of the Windows when working with a Windows 7 computer. Since this transparency level is a user specific configuration any user is allowed to modify it without any administrative privileges. As a user of a Windows 7 computer you can configure the transparency level of the Windows and dialog boxes by following the steps given below:
- Logon to the Windows 7 computer with the user account for which you want to configure transparency level.
- Right click anywhere on the desktop and click on Personalize.
- On the opened page click on Windows Color link.
- On Change the color of your window borders Start menu and taskbar page move the slider left or right to increase or decrease the transparency level as per your choice.
- Once you are satisfied with your configuration click on Save changes button to finalize the changes. (To permanently disable the transparency you can uncheck Enable transparency checkbox.)