By default mouse pointer of Windows 7 computer is small in size to make it well aligned with the ambience the operating system offers. However people who suffer from visibility problems may find it complicated to work with the size of the pointer. When this is the case users can increase the size and/or change its color so that the pointer can become easily visible. Modifying mouse pointers never reduces Windows performance and the customization totally depends upon the ease of the user. You can modify mouse pointers in Windows 7 computer by following the steps given below:
- Logon to the computer with the account for which you want to modify mouse pointers.
- Right click on the desktop and from the menu click on Personalize.
- On the opened page at the bottom left corner choose Ease of Access Centre to click on.
- On the next page click on Make the mouse easier to use to get the next window.
- On the appeared page under Mouse pointers section choose the appropriate radio button according to your visibility and requirement and click on Apply button to view the demo.
- Once satisfied with the configuration click on Ok button to finalize your settings and close all the opened Windows and pages.