During its installation, BitComet asks the administrators if they want to initiate the application every time the computer starts. Administrators can then answer the question as Yes or No according to their needs. After the installation process is successfully complete, if administrators feel that they have misconfigured the initialization of the application, which in this case is that they have not allowed the application to get initiated during Windows startup, they can modify the settings according to their own choice. The configuration requires just a few mouse clicks however elevated privileges to the account should be granted before the account can be used to do such modifications. As a Windows 7 user if you want to allow BitComet torrent client application to initiate itself every time Windows starts you are required to follow the steps given below:
- Logon to Windows 7 computer on which BitComet application is installed.
- Open the application by double clicking on its icon available on the desktop.
- Click on Tools menu and from the list click on Options option to open Options box.
- From the left pane click on Integration category to select it and from the right pane under Windows Integration section check Start automatically when starting Windowscheckbox.
- Click on Ok button once you are done with the configuration.