Since BitComet is quite a versatile application, as per the stats available on the Internet, it can be integrated with both Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox web browsers according to the requirements of the users. Installation and uninstallation of Microsoft Internet Explorer extension for BitComet torrent client application can easily be managed using the interface of the application itself. Installation of extension for Mozilla Firefox integration can also be done through the interface offered by BitComet torrent client application whereas its uninstallation process can be initiated using Mozilla Firefox web browser only. Since the extension is installed as a plug-in in Mozilla Firefox, the web browser itself can be used to uninstall it. As a Windows 7 user who uses Mozilla Firefox as default web browser and BitComet torrent client application to download files from the Internet if you want to uninstall its plug-in from the web browser you are required to follow the steps given below:
- Logon to Windows 7 computer on which Mozilla Firefox and BitComet torrent client application is installed.
- Make sure that extension for Mozilla Firefox integration is installed using BitComet application.
- Double-click on Mozilla Firefox icon available on the desktop.
- Click on Firefox button at the top left corner of the opened web browser and from the available menu click on Add-ons.
- On the opened page right click on the plug-in representing BitComet extension and from the available menu click on Remove option.
- Finally close the web browser once done.