Posted in Software
Teamviewer is a freeware application that is used to connect to remote PCs using Internet connection. The application does not require any additional configuration or software in order to establish the Remote Desktop connection to the PC which is located geographically apart. However a proper authentication is required in order to create a Remote Desktop session. Every transaction and/or communication that takes place while using Teamviewer is encrypted and therefore is considered highly secured. The application is though developed for non-commercial purpose it can also be used by the organizations however some legal formalities are required to use the application commercially.
- The application can be used not only for Remote Desktop or administration of remote computers but can also be used for file sharing or Virtual Private Network connection establishment.
- Because the user IDs and passwords generated by the application is random for every session it becomes literally impossible for a hacker to hack into the system.
- The application can establish connections with remote machines even when it is not installed on the computer. Users can run the installation file and during the installation process the software asks if the user wants to install the application or he wants to run it without installing.
- Remote connection using the application cannot be initiated used without the user interaction on the remote computer. This makes remote desktop connection even securer.
- No cons are found while using Teamviewer till date.
Download Link: http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/index.aspx