Copy or Move Files Quickly with TeraCopy 2.05
Posted in Software
TeraCopy is a freeware application for home users which expedites the copy or cut process remarkably. With help of this application users can locate the destination folder easily and can view the percentage and speed at which the file is being copied. Since the application is precisely developed for copying purpose it handles the task efficiently. Installation process of the application offers decent control as users can define the location for installation on their own (defining location is mandatory while installing TeraCopy because Install button will not become active without it).
- The application makes the copy or move process simpler by allowing users to drag and drop the files from source locations.
- Users can also specify whether they want to copy or move the files to the desired destination locations after selecting files from source locations.
- Once a destination location is specified the application stores it in its memory hence eliminating the need of specifying the same location repeatedly.
- Users can manage copy or move process with a single click.
- Because the interface of the application contains few buttons users may find it confusing while initiating copy or move process for the very first time after installation especially when they are new to TeraCopy.
Download Link: http://www.codesector.com/download.php