Because of rich quality display default nature of Windows 7 is to decrease the size of every object that is displayed on the desktop or any Explorer. If you have decent eyesight you can enjoy this updated feature of Windows 7 up to its full. However for people who have slight problems may find it difficult to view the interfaces of Windows 7 with this kind of display. When this is the case users can increase the size of every object that is displayed on the screen by 25%. Below is the process using which users can do so:
- Logon to the computer with the account on which you want to increase the display.
- Right click on the desktop and from the displayed menu click on Screen resolution.
- On the opened window click on Make text and other items larger or smaller link.
- On Make it easier to read what's on your screen window choose Medium – 125% radio button and click on Apply button to accept and confirm your configuration.
- Close all opened windows.
- If you want the changes to take effect you need to log off from the user account and then log back on.
If you want to decrease the size you can reverse the process mentioned above.