Microsoft has designed Windows 7 operating system in such a way so that almost everyone can work on it conveniently. It has several features that increase the visibility of objects which helps users easily locate them and use them efficiently. Visibility of mouse is among one of these. To increase visibility of mouse in Windows 7 Microsoft has provided a feature of Pointer Trails which when enabled adds a trail to the mouse pointer. The benefit of this is whenever a mouse is moved from one location to another it becomes quite easy for a user to locate it because of its long trail. You can configure your Windows 7 computer to display mouse pointer trails by following the steps given below:
- Logon to computer with the user account on which you want to enable mouse pointer trail.
- Right click anywhere on the desktop and from the menu click Personalize.
- On Change the visuals and sounds on your computer window in the left bar click on Change mouse pointers link.
- On Mouse Properties box go to Pointer Options tab and in Visibility section and check Display pointer trails checkbox.
- Once completed you can click on Ok to confirm the configuration and close all the Windows.