Since Yahoo! Messenger chat application is considered as one of the widely used communication application, users can also create voice or text conferences using this interface. In the conferences users can add multiple contacts who can then communicate with each other just as all of them are talking to one another in the common room. These conferences can have unlimited number of users and any user in the conference can add any of his other contact so that all of them can interact altogether. Initiating a new conference with one or many people is just a matter of few mouse clicks and if as a Yahoo! Messenger chat application user in Windows 7 you want to do so you can follow the steps provided as below:
- Logon to Windows 7 computer on which Yahoo! Messenger chat application is installed.
- Provide appropriate detentions in Yahoo! Messenger application to log on.
- Right click on the name of the contact from the messenger list in the main interface with whom you want to start a conference.
- From the context menu go to More Actions.
- From the available submenu click on Invite to a Conferenceoption.
- In the opened box add as many contacts as you want in the list and click on Invite button to start the conference.