Just like people can request to view a web cam of any contact that is online and has initiated his web cam, users can also invite people to view their web cams if they want. Users may use this feature to eliminate the requirement of sending the information to any other contacts in the messenger list about the webcam broadcasting which ultimately saves a decent amount of time. In other words if a user has started his web cam and he wants selected users to view him/her, he can invite them to view their web cams by using just a few mouse clicks. As a Yahoo! Messenger chat user if you want to invite contacts from the messenger list to view the web cam you can follow the steps provided as below:
- Provide appropriate credentials in Yahoo! Messenger chat application interface to login.
- Make sure that you have started your webcam.
- Right click on the name of the contact that you want to invite to view your webcam.
- From the menu go to More Actions.
- From the appeared submenu click on Invite to View My Webcamoption.
- The opened box click on Video Call or Webcam button to initiate the call.