Yahoo! Messenger chat application is not only used for communication or official purposes but can also be used for entertainment reasons. This means that because of built-in games provided by Yahoo! users can invite any of their friends who are added in their contact lists to play. Contacts are required to approve the request sent by a user to initiate the game though. These features are offered by the application just for entertainment purposes and might be strictly prohibited in some organizations or production environments. Users are also recommended to regularly update Yahoo! Messenger application in order to get the latest available games offered by Yahoo!. As a Yahoo! Messenger user if you want to initiate games with any other contact in the messenger list you can follow the steps given below:
- Logon to Yahoo! Messenger applications by providing appropriate credentials.
- Right click on the name of the contact in the messenger list with whom you want to initiate a game.
- From the available menu go to More Actions.
- From the appeared submenu click on Invite to an Activity.
- From the opened box click on Start button representing the name of the activity that you want to initiate with the selected contact.