BitComet torrent client application can be scheduled to download data from the Internet at different speeds at different times of the days of the weeks. The scheduler provided in BitComet can be used to specify High-Speed Download Limit, Low Speed Download Limit and No Download. Same limits can be defined for uploading the files. This section will focus on specifying the low speed download and upload limit in BitComet scheduler so that users can control the downloads and uploads from or to the Internet respectively at the specified speed limits at specified times of different days of the week. As a BitComet user in Windows 7 if you want to specify low speed download or upload limit in the scheduler you are required to follow the steps given below:
- Logon to Windows 7 computer on which you want to schedule the low speed download/upload limit in BitComet open the application by double-clicking on its icon available on the desktop.
- Go to Tools menu and from the list click on Options option.
- From the left pane under Advanced category click on Scheduler.
- From the right pane make sure that Enable Scheduler checkbox is checked and specify the low speed download and upload limits by defining the speeds in Low speed download limit and Low speed upload limit boxes.
- Click on Ok button once done to save the changes.