Using WinBubbles Application for Several Windows 7 Tweaks
Posted in How-to, Windows-7
Whenever a new version of operating system is released home users start looking out for various tips tricks and tweaks so that they can customize the default ambience of Windows according to their choices. Although every tweak is directly related to windows registry however special programs which are precisely developed for the purpose are helpful in making the task easier for the users. Best example for this is WinBubbles which is a free tool and is easily available on the Internet. When the tool is downloaded it is not very easy to run because of some complexities involved with it. Also the tweaks are directly related to windows registry and therefore they require elevated privileges to work smoothly. As an administrator of a Windows 7 computer you can follow the steps given below to use the downloaded WinBubbles application which is by default available in .zip format.
- Copy the downloaded application to a folder which you need to create precisely for the software.
- Right click on the compressed zip file and click on Extract All (In case you are not using WinRar. For WinRar users you can click on Extract Here).
- When extracted you will find another.zip file named WinBubbles.zip which you again need to extract inside the folder.
- After the extraction process is successfully completed you need to go to the extracted folder and right click on WinBubbles.exe file.
- From the appeared menu click on Run as Administrator to initiate the application. When you run the application for the very first time it may take a while to initialize.